El Amigo Bar
Dive Bar, Pub
3355 Mission St (at Virginia)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- You should drink alcohol when you're here!
- The margaritas aren't bad
- Rachelle is the best bartender in the world. Be sure to be there on Thursdays for the best music in the bay.
- My favorite bathroom scented bar.
- try the paloma
- Staff is awesome. Drinks are great. DJs most nights and it's right next to Emmy's. Win
- They have Blanton's and Basil Hayden. Two of my 4 favorite bourbons.
- Yo Big Daddy...of the IPA variety.
- Best banner picture on four square!
- $3 Super Bowl drinks!!!
- Nima is not your bartender.
- Coolest place to get a margarita
- Nima is your bartender.
- Get the el amigo margarita then head to emmy's with drink in hand thru the back door. Feels illegal but it's the mexican tequila bar law.
- New bar with new hit drinks and patrons.
- Theyre beefing up their high-end tequila selection & giving the interior a makeover. Another step in gentrification? Maybe, but with good tequila, you cant go wrong.