A definite hole-in-the-wall dive bar. Music comes from the fun juke box in the corner of the bar with a wide selection of music. The crowd is diverse in ages and personalities, but that's what makes it one of the best dive bars! Drinks are cheap and the staff is all very welcoming and sweet.
34 Maverick Sq
East Boston, MA 02128
- If you're looking for a martini or margarita, you are not welcome.
- Jennie the bartender...tip her...love her! She's the best and bless her heart for dealing with some of the regulars
- I suggest to use the woman bathroom if you need to take a leek, but make sure to keep it clean. Thank you.
- The best bartender works on Tuesday; her name is Donna and she'll f*ck you up.
- I like it here. Easy, convenient neighborhood bar. Good place to go for sports games, they get lively then! Very relaxed, cool as sh*t bartenders.
- Dive bar :) always a good time at Eddies
- Plenty of personalities, and dank. Gotta love the dank.
- Love Kim!!!
- Try the Captain & Coke drink ...it'll twist your night.
- Donna is an angel. Seriously. She is quick a joke, or to light up your smoke.
- Tip Donna she's amazing