10000 Research Blvd Ste 139 (Great Hills Trail)
Austin, TX 78759
- Try the tonkatsu ramen. Nice and spicy.
- PS. There's no alcohol, so how drunk can it beeeee...
- Awesome Sushi! I would recommend the chicken Udon! It's the best!
- Chicken Teriyaki BentoBox = smorgasbord of awesomeness. Watch out for plate envy.
- The lunch special is awesome. A Meat teriyaki bowl is normally 7.99 and the lunch special is that plus a Cali sushi roll for 7.99.
- A nice quiet place with authentic well prepared Asian dishes.
- I think the sushi rolls are the best things on the menu
- Their Bento boxes are beautiful to look at, both from the food presentation and the authenticity of the dishes themselves.
- Tried "Spicy Rainbow Rolls" wasn't bad || 6.5/10
- I love the chicken teriyaki bento box. The sushi is always made fresh when you order. There are not many seats and it takes a little time to get your food but it's well worth the wait.
- Ok food. We ordered Bulgogi Ramen, Salmon Bento, Udon and a Spicy Dragon Roll. Be ready to wait, both for your meal and somewhere to sit. Luckily you can enjoy your meal outdoors.
- Sushi combo is a little pricey, but they're quick. Don't expect the best service.
- If you want water for FREE, then bring your own water cup or bottle to fill it up. They charge 25 cents for styrofoam cups now.
- Salmon Bento . Good stuff.
- Great veggie tempura