Downtown Farmer's Market
810 copper ave nw
- The lemonade lady is well worth the $4. Stop by when she's not busy for a tasting of all her flavors.
- Elia's kitchen makes the best tamales in town, plan on having them for breakfast.
- My favorite thing about Saturday mornings. Love getting my breakfast burrito and iced coffee then buying locally grown foods
- Keep an eye out for Pop Fizz. The lavender lemonade from the pizza people also.
- $2 transaction charge if you use your debit card to get tokens. Worth it in a pinch, but remember to get cash on Friday night!
- It's fresh-roasted chile time! But come early, they're selling quickly.