Dooger's Seafood & Grill
- Try the clam chowder, the best on the coast.
- Try the Dooger burger!
- try the shrimp and cheese sandwhich.. yum!
- S&S..... shrimp salad (I ordered it with blue cheese dressing) with a bowl of the best clam chowder and a slice of garlic toast $11 ($9 for optional cup of soup) and Deutsches Pale Ale. Yum!!!
- Excellent chowdah! And service too!
- Great clam chowder, not too thick and loads of fresh clams!!
- Good food, good service!
- Great place even in the offseason!
- Best clam chowder ever!
- Try to get the salad that comes with meals with their delicious homemade ranch and shrimp on top! It's one of my favorite things to eat!
- Good food, although the fries unexpectedly seem like they're from food service instead of homemade. Perhaps opt for sweet potato fries instead.
- Lots of great things-- junior kids menu, homemade honey mustard dressing and the option of small size main meals! Plus, the Cajun salmon was awesome!
- Good food. Good service. Clam strips are yummy.
- Highly recommend the Dooger burger w/ bacon!
- They have a little kids menu (toddlers) and a junior menu (12 & under) which includes such thing as a scallops, rib eye, fish and chips and much much more.
- Fabulous food great and friendly staff. The bar for fresh seafood has now been raised. E:)
- Awesome! Food was really good, and service was excellent! Highly recommend the Dooger Burger with ham, clam chowder was great and the prawns were a-mazing (in my best sing song voice)!
- Clam chowder is excellent... Lots of clams and not as thick as most. Seafood pasta was great. Staff was friendly and open late (11pm) even in the off season.
- You can get half regular fries and half sweet potato fries!
- AMAZING clam chowder! Quick service too!