Don's Tây Hồ (A Chef's Bistro)
Bistro, New American, Wine Bar
- One of the best restaurants in Vietnam. Live music on weekdays is from 9-11 and on weekends is till later. Ideal for first dates (esp on oyster bar with view to west lake).
- Try the thick cut French toast with Canadian maple syrup, bacon & fruit. Best french toast in town!
- Don's Place. Great bar and fantastic Tasmania Oysters.
- Wifi pw: don12345
- Don's ty h
- Pina colada ko ngon, gin tonic, blue curacao, mojito bnh thng. C nhc sng, phc v d chu, view p, gi cao. Siuuu mtttt
- Great food. Posh atmosphere with full of expats.
- Great bar! Awesome rooftop. The owner is fabulous. Teacher happy hour on Tuesday!
- Gigantic menu with food from all over the world. Too many options in my opinion but everything was very good and the staff was extremely accomodating.
- Hawaiian Curacao is fresh and light
- Hawaiian is fresh and light
- One of the best Western restauranrs in Hanoi. Very good food. Interesting wine list. Nice rooftop bar with live music and beautiful lakeview.
- View p nhng n vs ung u qu t.hix. Nn i vo bui ti s lung linh hn ban ngy
- Great ambience and good food
- Don has got a reputation for their western slow food and wines. Good service. Low lighted in the evening creates a nice look but at daytime I'd feel like overpaying for their worn out decor.
- Start at the top floor for a great view across West Lake. You can stay up there for mains or go down to the 3rd floor proper restaurant for mains - your choice. Food and service excellent!!
- Good food high price
- The View is good,food are delicious but the price goes with it.Love the lamb roast