Dengkil (NG) Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
Jalan Puchong Dengkil,
Dengkil, Selangor 43800
- Kat sini babi merah ngan mantou, sama sotong telur masin. Syok gila babi, literally.
- Messed up orders had to wait 1.5 hrs
- PerghhH! Kesedapannya shingga mnjilat dinding!
- dong bo rou, salt fried chicken, steam river fish is good.
- Worth to try..seafood platter with lala, prawn and fish. Just add a veg dish to the meal will be sufficient.
- Ala carte food.
- No complain. Place that I go often. Nice food with reasonable price.
- Order their Vietnamese Sang Har (fresh prawns). Kinda pricey but definitely worth it! Eat it with Fried Mantou :)
- food is quite good. price is reasonable.
- Salted egg siting is really good! Fish is fresh and reasonable . Serves empurau dead/alive !
- Waited for over 1.5 hours for our food and even then they got the order wrong. Better to go to KFC down the road and get what you order
- Very slow and disorganized service.
- Seafood is nice
- Got KATAK here...lazat. actly we ordered lain..tp KATAK sampai...makan jer...taste ok punye...cuba la....
- per 100 gram!
- "wang bu liao" is rm80! on 5 may
- claypot pork cooked wit salted fish , nyum2 ..
- Seat on the upper floor for air condition.
- Must have salted egg squid, marmite chicken & Malay style fried mee!
- Try 'Wang By Liao' here