Latin American, Desserts
$ $ $
- Check out their menu here: http://bit.ly/AfoFUv
- I would say its one of the best restaurant in Corvallis. Can start with happy hour options and then move to something of the normal menu. Cocktails are great!
- The food and the service was good. Should definitely try the Tuna and the Brussel sprouts!
- Steak, drinks, desserts
- I was part of a large group for tapas and there wasn't a bad dish on the table. Favorites included the shrimp pinchos and tuna crudo. Creative cocktails and excellent service, too.
- Try the Albondigas - beef and pork meatballs with pine nuts, raisins, bread crumbs, and manchego, stewed in sofrito tomatoes, smoked paprika, garlic, basil, jalepeno.
- Try the Pan Seared Scallops - Pan seered scallops, pulled pork carnitas, tossed with chipotle cola. BBQ, carrot pure, orange and mesclun greens.
- Food is good but service very slow.
- Del Alma has three dishes for Culinary Week this year: chicken verde tacos, pork in mole rojo & achiote rice croquettas.
- The Steve Willis Jazz Duo (feat. Mike Denny) plays on July 27 at 7:30pm.
- The Dark Chocolate, Peanut Lamb Mole from the Tapas menu is incredible!
- The Steve Willis Jazz Duo plays tonight (4/27) at 7:30pm.
- March 2 at 6:30pm - Gina Machovina is playing.
- And this is the Shrimp Creole and Jalapeno Cheddar Grits - another Culinary Week special, and also fantastic!
- Here's the Espresso Hazelnut Mole Braised Pork Country Ribs with vanilla whipped sweet potatoes and collard greens, one of the Culinary Week specials. Our reviewer said it was delicious!
- Del Alma's first wine dinner of the year happens Saturday, Jan 14. Details here: