165 Ludlow St (btwn Houston St. & Stanton St.)
New York, NY 10002
- Darkroom is very very Lower East side!!
- if you like getting drunk in the company of other drunk people, this place is for you - tip: be courteous to the staff if you expect the same (ie: don't be a douchebag)
- don't order mixed drinks. they spill. just get beer in a bottle
- $20 card minimum and a cover for boys! Don't come here unless you're white girl wasted.
- Be nice to the door girls on the weekend
- tip your bartender
- Top 40s dance place in the neighborhood always going strong on weekend nights. Come when you're wasted and feel like dancing. Not a good sober hangout.
- Come here on a Wednesday Ryan holds it DOWN!!!
- Hang out for fat chicks
- Go to Darkroom on Monday nights from 11-12. FREE drinks!
- Better music and better dancers than a few other surrounding spots, but not quite crowded enough and pretty small.
- Too many fat chicks.
- Ladies: if you're coming on the weekend leave your death heels at HOME. This is the place to get sloppy & dance and I'm sick of walking out with bruised feet #takethatshittomeatpacking
- Ricardo. The best. Sexy beard as well.
- Small place with cheap drinks and open bars on Tuesday nights and I believe Wednesday nights as well. Needs a better sound system though.
- Low key but great atmosphere!
- Enjoy $3 draft beers/well drinks during Sunday Happy Hour from 8-10pm.
- THE BARTENDER IS A CRIMINAL. I was severely assaulted at this place on Halloween night when I refused to give her a tip. She came out of the bar, pulled my hair, dragged me to the ground and kicked me
- Bad things tend to happen here. I like it.
- The music here is the best! DJ took so many of my requests too :) Super dark and not much ambiance, but if you have a group of friends and want room to dance, this is a good option!