Crescent Beach State Park
Bowery Beach Rd
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
- A good place for short cross-country ski or snowshoe trips - there are a few trails through the woods. After a big snowfall, you can ski on the beach. Lee, Customer Satisfaction
- Wonderful Beach, friendly staff
- Great place.
- Grab a spot on the sand near the Snack Shack for an incredible view of the beach with easy access to the trails.
- Great glass hunting!
- Gorgeous beach! Lovely atmosphere. Great for swimming and soaking up the sunshine. Some swings and showers. Lots of beautiful roses and seagrass line the beach edge. Pretty.
- State Parks are found throughout the State of Maine. Season tickets are sold, or you can buy 1-day entrance year-round, where admission applies. Campsites go fast, so now is the time to check website.
- Great facilities...& snack bar
- Get here early for a good spot