Corner Kitchen Café
G/F, 226 Hollywood Rd
Sheung Wan, HK
+852 2547 8008
- The pumpkin salad is delicious.
- Great selection of food from breakfasts and bagels to sandwiches and larger meals
- Apart from a few CMB dates, the customer demographic is of misplaced hipsters trying to find their place in the HK hierarchy. So fun to immerse and people watch if that's your kind of thing
- Espressos are great but server attitude not so great
- Salmon was a bit boring
- Breakfast burrito too heavily dominated by the scrambled eggs
- Cafe with the longest wait in line, rudest and most horrible service in Hong Kong, cakes below par, The cute plates and cups definitely cannot make up for all these.
- Huge fan of their classic club sandwich. Nice location and dog-friendly.
- Nice district and view from the upper floor. Breakfasts are pretty good.
- Food comes really fast. Was good!
- Coconut cake, coffee
- cozy and worth to try
- The brunch food! I had the breakfast burrito that was sooo goos. Free cold and hot water. Decent quiet place to work too
- Don't go during lunch hours, bad service, and you don't get your food!
- We paid for our food, and 40 minutes later when we checked, they said the order didn't go through. How is that possible?
- Great for brunch and late lunches!
- Don't order the chicken burger!! Hard to tell if it was actually chicken!
- We have been there once to have lunch, and food was terrible. Asian salad was made from rotten chicken with a large amount of spicy pepper to hide it. Coffee wasn't good at all too.
- Cozy cafe, brunch and breakfast variety
- Cozy atmosphere, lots of breakfast and brunch options