- No matter how much you want to, please DO NOT drink the water from the urinals!
- Go cheer the Braves on!
- No outside food our drink because the tickets are super cheap and the concessions are inexpensive too. Don't be a tight wad, support the minor league team!
- Do get the fried Oreos. You won't be sorry.
- This stadium, designed by HKS, is awesome. Great homegrown talent. So much fun.
- Great place to watch a game! First minor league game and we loved it. Seating is much more intimate than a major league game. Great way to introduce the little ones to the game.
- Your tax dollars at work. Welcome to the home of welfare baseball.
- They don't have funnel cake but they do have fried Twinkies...it's as amazing as it sounds!
- Funny that it is recommended that you don't drink the water....really?
- Show you're appreciation towards one of the cameramen! I'm one :-)
- The cheese popcorn was stale.
- We sat in section 118 row M - known for sunshine and lots of foul balls down the 3rd base line. Recommend the 1st base line if you want shade and less fouls!
- It's minor league baseball - so much more fun.
- Easy to get to, great food choices, and a fun place to catch a soccer or baseball game
- Not a bad seat in the house, concessions reasonable also
- Sausage Shack!!
- Great firework show.
- Awesome game!! Best July 4th fireworks ever!!!!
- Baseball for decent prices
- Love coming here for Gwinnett braves games!!!!