Convention Grill and Fountain
- Wow. Burger, fries and a malt for two for less than $25.
- Great burgers!
- Get the standard: Burger, fries and a malt. This place might be the best restaurant of its kind in the Twin Cities.
- Come get homemade fries and a malt and you will love the combination. Ask for a half order of fries even if there's more than 2 of you they give you a ton of fries for less
- If somebody knows of a better Egg Salad sandwich than Convention Grill's, please let me know... otherwise the best Egg Salad Sandwich IMO.
- It's all about the smokey cheddar.
- Great burgers and malts but the jukebox is gone music fans..
- Their burgers are the best I've ever eaten, and the fries and malts are amazing too
- The malts are amazing!
- Unless you're a Sumo wrestler, split the fries, the Caesar salad, and the malts as one serving of these is enough for two. Get your own burger - sized just right and so good you won't want to share.
- Good old school grill. Can't beat the price.
- The burgers are mediocre they're a bit dry, but the fries are very good. Also, the menu is small, offering only a small selection of burgers. But if your looking for a classic diner, I recommend here!
- Fries this good should be illegal!
- Great food.
- If you are by yourself just get a half malt. The fulls are only a dollar more but they are huge.
- Phenomenal fries! May be the best in the cities. Must go for any foodie.
- Old School Chocolate Malt = Freakin' Awesome
- Try the strawberry malt. Delicious!!
- The plaza burger is great. Finally something Minnesotans can like that came from Wisconsin. ;)
- Leaving without ordering a malt is blasphemy!