The Coffee Tree Books & Brew
Coffee Shop, Bookstore, Sandwiches
7900 Bailey Cove Rd SE (at Willowbrook Dr.)
Huntsville, AL 35802
- So what if you can't plug in your laptop. The staff is a hoot and the coffee is good. If you want something cold, get a Jumpy Monkey.
- Sweet tea is yummy
- Can't beat an iced coffee on a hot day!
- Had a book signing with them and they are refusing to pay for the books that people bought from me. They said they have to ring them up through their register. Now I know why. So they can keep it.
- Try their Saturday morning beignets from 6-8 am.
- Has the potential to be a really cool place, but missing the mark. not very customer friendly. For last 10 minutes all I've heard has been staff complaining about customers.
- Coffee here tastes like crap
- Should of let me plug in my laptop
- Blueberry scone; warmed with butter. Yum.
- The Daniel Special: Ham & Cheese, w/ mustard, mayo, no tomato. Strawberry smoothie
- Great food great coffee great music and the people are amazing! Try the chicken salad sandwich!!