Cheatham St Warehouse
Bar, Music Venue
- Head to Cheatham Street Warehouse to have a cold one and hear some live music in the same place where George Straight and his band Ace in the Hole played their very first gig.
- Good conversation and $1 Shiner on tap, served in a jelly jar (chilled). Don't forget the TIP for the bartender!
- Finding Cheatham St Warehouse is one of the best things that ever happened to me. It's true.
- Get the stormcloud on draft!
- Hang out in the venue that launched the careers of both George Strait and Stevie Ray Vaughn! Its a quaint little honky tonk with an enormous history.
- $1 Shiner and Bud light, $1.50 Dos Equis until 7:30pm
- If the train comes by while you're on stage it's good luck. Or so I'm told.
- Every Wednesday for the past 30 years, Kent Finlay has hosted one of the premier songwriter nights in Central Texas. It's all about the songs. If you want to play, get there & line up by 7:30 or so.
- Drew Fish Band @ Cheatham Street