Century Restaurant & Bar
- Arugula salad w/ tabasco vinaigrette is the best I've ever had. Top notch food for it to be a "training" restaurant.
- Salmon & Brie Salad. The Salmon was cooked to a perfect medium rare, candied walnuts & poached pares added nice flavors. Brie was non-existent, only 1 thin sliver. But I still enjoyed the meal.
- The chicken with risotto was okay. Decent and cordial bartender.
- Short rib is phenomenal. French onion soup is way too salty
- The Hereford Beef Filet was fantastic, but you'll definitely want a soup or salad + maaaaybe dessert to fill you up!
- Salmon and brie salad is the way to go here