Central Square Records
- Beautiful place! The only vinyl you'll find in the area. They have Fanta too!
- If you are anywhere within 10 miles of seaside and still love physical music, this little gem shouldn't be missed. Great selection, analog, digital, old, new, rare and common. Friendly, knowledgeable.
- Get to know the guys here: their suggestions are solid. Great little vinyl section with lotsa turnover.
- Amazing view of Seaside from their second floor balcony!
- Great store. Very friendly and helpfull
- The most helpful staff and they host some wonderful songwriter events they out the year! Tons of vinyl
- Venue for live music...give them your email so you don't miss out on upcoming performances.
- A very beautiful space with some great selections playing on the stereo, but I was somewhat dismayed by the high prices, which can likely be attributed to a costly overhead.
- Vinyl like it is supposed to be. I never figured out how they were arranged, but that is half the fun.
- Great Shop. Very nice and Helpful. :-)
- Best place for the latest and greatest as well as gently used items that others have parted with...live shows as well.
- They boast some rare finds in both vinyl and CD format. Even sell instruments & speakers. One of few independent record stores that hosts live in-store performances!
- Posters by the Print Mafia are clutch, decent vinyl selection...
- Great store. Very friendly and helpful