Cape May-Lewes Ferry | Lewes Terminal
Boat / Ferry, Harbor / Marina
- Avoid on windy days especially if u have problems w/sea sickness. Can get very rough.
- Don't eat the boat food!
- Keep Delaware beautiful... Litter in New Jersey
- Eat at the bayside resraurant On the Rocks. 6reat burger and a foursquare special too,
- Have your credit card. Round trip for one car w/ 2 passengers was $95!
- Be on the lookout for dolphins :)
- love the ride!!!!
- Make a reservation ahead of time at capemaylewesferry.com to guarantee a spot and save $2.
- Nice spelling of ferry !!!
- Coors lt $4.00. :-)
- Peaceful to just go and sit and watch the ferry come in. Nice areas for waiting
- They serve Surf Bagels and Starbucks coffee.....what a way to start the day!
- Foot Passenger is only $10!!! What a steal.
- Gives you time to rest and eat
- Convenient travel option for those traveling to certain parts of DE, such as Rehoboth Beach! Save 75+ miles by not driving! Great views. Food available for purchase. Reserve tickets online.
- Nice place to visit
- If you are going as a passenger, don't forget to use your AAA card for a discount! I always forget. This is for walk ons only.
- Staff is almost always friendly! Frequent traveler...not crazy about windy days. Love to see the dolphins!
- Even if you don't take the ferry, this place is fun to walk around, with a playground, arcade, and bike rentals!
- Full bar, and the potato chips are house-made