- Avoid. Disgusting food. Worst in the whole airport.
- It's a great place for a quick breakfast
- There's a McDonald's right across from this restaurant. Turn back while you still can and get yourself a BigMac.
- Great place to charge up... The outlets under the bar are super convenient.
- Great place if you are gluten free
- Great margaritas! Maybe too great, because I cant remember what I ate, but I had to send it back the 1st time (wasnt gluten-free). I felt bad, but they were super nice & quick bringing a new plate.
- Beer list on menu is basic. Look up at bar as a larger bottle list is laid out on the glass racks (Dogfish, Yards, etc).
- Great chain but this location is awful. Quality control is non-existent and unbelievably slow for an airport stop with such a small menu. Had the quesadilla and fajita - both terrible.
- Some of the most overpriced Mexican food Ive ever had, but it wasnt horrible. Our waitress seemed totally oblivious to the fact that we were in an airport and had no particular sense of urgency.
- Don't waste your time. Guac has no flavor. Fajitas were barely edible. Chipotle produces a better meal than this 'sit down' restaurant.
- Lazy bartender wouldn't remake my margarita after her mistake. She got the first round right, screwed up the second and stuck us with it.
- Good price for the breakfast tacos
- Bridget, the bartender, is horrible! Even with a slow bar, everything is an inconvenience to her.
- Great customer service! The chicken enchiladas were some of the worst I've ever had.
- Being from PHX, I KNOW Mexican food & this isn't. Enchiladas normally have red sauce not sour cream sauce. Rice is Liptor from the store. Chicken tasted blanched, no flavor & NOT hot. Sent it back.
- Get the Top Shelf Guacamole supper yummy!!!!
- Great for breakfast too!
- Veggie burrito is awesome. First time I've ever wanted to go back to an airport restaurant.
- Yummy chips and salsa, but I might go to McDonalds next time.
- Pretty good experience! Tacos come with beans and rice. Mix with salsa they give you free. Yum. And the chips with the salsa are awesome! Casa margarita was too sweet for me though. Overall good.