Event Space, Trail
- Good ducks for chasing!
- Cool place. No tips. But I've been there when the county firefighters throw their annual picnic. They shoot out tons of fire suppressant foam for their kids to play in. Probably carcinogenic, but fun
- My husband and I got married here, and no we get to see our friend get married. Beautiful wedding sites. Great food
- Dog friendly! We wish we brought ours!
- Privacy, excellent staff
- Beautiful facilities for hosting a wedding.
- If you're attending a wedding, don't stay at the hotel. The rooms are dank and the food and service are awful, yet everything is crazily expensive.
- Come early so you can walk around and take pictures. There is also a great restaurant.
- This is a wonderful wedding venue.
- If coming here for wedding, come an hour early to explore and shoot pictures. Paddle boat and waterfall are nice. Definitely stop by malibu club before imbibing.
- This is a wedding venue and corporate party machine. 4 different venues can run each night. Paddle boats, giant checkerboards and tetherball can be found on the property.
- Really cool wedding/event venue.
- Happy wedding day Dani & Jord!!
- Was at the Malibu Cafe part. Such a rip off place. Ordered half Tri Rip and told them not to put pork, instead beef or chicken. Ended up w one beef slice and one chicken piece for $27!! Cheap place!!