5:00pm - 10:00pm
2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Delicious rolls and awesome prices!
- If they warn you that they have an upcoming reservation, just leave. They will hurry you along in a ridiculous manner.
- Butterfly Chicken.
- Spicy Basil Tofu. Delicious!
- ANYTHING Thai fried rice is all I'm saying...
- Get some of their fat sashimi
- Good place to satisfy your sushi craze. Staff is always friendly. BYOB. Haven't tried their Thai food but it looks good! Planning to try it next time.
- As a steadfast fan of Pad See Ewe, we can attest that the rice noodles here always have a fresh and satisfying texture. The addition of snow peas and broccoli make for a bite thats almost surprising.
- Sushi is yummy but try the big pad thai too
- Try the dragon roll or the crunchy spicy tuna. Service kind of sucked
- Affordable sushi and byob
- Great service, excellent food and it's BYOB.
- The sushi is pretty darn good. I'd say 8 out of 10 stars. The noodle dishes are really great though.
- Great place to take frienda
- Tried the rainbow sushi in their specialities! It was served with wasabi and ginger! MAKE SURE you dip wasabi into their sauce and then eat it with the sushi so that it doesn't burn lol
- Great potstickers and the Pad Saw-Ewe was delish! Spicy shrimp role was fantastic.
- The spicy tuna crunch is fantastic.
- Panang curry. Awesome.
- Shrimp Tempura & Crunchy spicy Tuna is the best
- Byob. Staff really nice! Good sushi and Thai food. Make reservation ahead of time. Biggest Butterfly amongst the 3 in Chicago.