Gastropub, New American, Food
$ $ $ $
- The Shrimp and Grits is absolutely incredible. And that is coming from a Southern Chick...
- Try the Brussel Sprouts at Burlap. Absolutly incredible. If u hate them now u will love them when u leave
- Hot girls and great food!
- sweet potato fries are the best i've ever had
- Dameon is an awesome bartender and fellow UMD Terp. Also a borderline professional golfer. Ask for him for a great pour.
- Gunslinger. Ask Chris Simmons to make it for you. He's a genius.
- Holy fuck the food here is amazing. The pork belly, the salmon belly and the bone marrow are to fucking die for
- Try the seabass. Yum! Also try the side of Brussel sprouts. Delish!
- My girl has me so excited for this!
- Try the Coconut Tapioca With Passionfruit Sorbet & Crispy Coconut Tuile - This is da bomb!
- The tuna sticky rice is the bomb.
- Try the shrimp n grits...amazing.
- For desert. Carrot cake. So unique but so familiar.
- More cougars than Africa!
- Love that they only serve local beers! Gotta try the Iron Fist blonde ale... -Julien OrganikSEO.com
- Ballast point Sculpin IPA on tap!
- Be forewarned if you get a Bloody Mary: those plump green olives are stuffed with a wad of wasabi. Whoo-ee!
- San Diego Magazine: Restaurants: Best brunch
- Crispy rice... oh yes.
- No shushito shoos are delicious! Some Are spicy most aren't but all are tasty