Buddy Roe's Shrimp Shack
Ben Sawyer Blvd
Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Try the hot Bacon flavored shrimp.....was written up in the New York Post!
- Fish & chips!
- Awesome place. Had a great time.
- A great locals Shack/Bar/Food spot. We went for the seafood, my wife had the fried shrimp basket. Daughter had the fish n chip's w/thin sliced homemade potato chips. I had the 1/2 lb peel & eat shrimp
- 1 lb. of peel & eat shrimp ....and catfish bites. Best $ I've ever spent. Delicious.
- Just shook hands with Ronnie
- Killer fried shrimp!!
- Come find out what real, fresh, local shrimp tastes like and compare it to the frozen, farm raised crap most places serve.
- Great hide away. The Jerk Shrimp was excellent.
- Get Ronnie to play his own songs! Blue Swede Shoes burger and wings
- Always great music from the Ronnie Johnson Band! Really like the fried catfish , fried green tomato BLT, house made chips. Time to try the salads!
- Food was very good. Portions are very big. Try the hush puppies they are Awesome!!
- Fried shrimp is the best !
- Fried shrimp & burgers are yummy!
- Killer fried shrimp!! The hot bacon & buffalo are both delicious.
- They don't accept restaurant.com gift certificates anymore
- A cool place with awesome seafood and live music - great tvs over bar for watching the game