Bubba Garcia's Mexican Cantina
Mexican, Bar, Seafood
200 Redfern Vlg (Frederica Rd.)
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
- Fried Jalapenos with Goat Cheese and a pitcher of frozen mango or pomegranite margaritas!!
- Tacos are fantastic
- Not bad. Not great. The fried jalapenos were excellant. Cut as coins, fried with goat cheese on top. Fajitas were ok. Not to much to talk about here. Will come back for drinks and the jalapenos
- The service here is just terrible.
- Small place with a fun atmosphere. Good prices also.
- Groups of 6 or more be prepared to pay high gratuity for horrible service! Food was awful too. Wouldn't have minded paying a high tip for good service and food
- Enjoyed it. Very friendly staff and good food.
- Margaritas and great location in Redfern Village. Nice outdoor seating and pretty Good food.
- Top shelf rock salt margaritas.
- Paleo plate and a margarita
- The outdoor seating is nice
- Pulled pork tacos
- The margaritas are amazing
- Fish taco well worth it!
- The chimichangas rock!
- Had the best service ever by Jocelyn! She rocks!!! Ask for her
- The Cali Club Tacos are to die!
- We come just for the fried shrimp tacos.