Bread & Honey
Buffet, Grocery Store, Beer Store
- They keep the hot and cold bar open later than any other deli I've been to in midtown. Grateful for that!
- You can choose three ingredients for an Omelet and it's only $3.99. Herbal tea(tastes like Earl gray, with milk) is also cheap and delicious. Great choice for your breakfast.
- I really enjoy this place. Great prices on lunch sandwiches. Their grilled chicken in their hot buffet is awesome. Good smoothies too.
- Mongolian grill for $7.99/lb.
- MONGOLIAN BBQ!
- Hot buffet, Mongolian BBQ and homemade dishes 50% off after 9:30!
- After 8pm the buffet is $2 less per lb
- Comida muito boa ! Uma dica Prado saladas e pra frutas sempre frescas ! O mercadinho eh muito bom tem de tudo !
- Cheap, healthy food for a good price.
- Great salad/fruit/stir fry bar
- Excelente atencin, calidad y precios razonables. Gran variedad y limpieza.
- stir fry
- Cold and hot buffet of salad and meats by the weight here. Organic produce sold here too.
- Order the bacon, egg & cheese on an everything bagel best hangover breakfast
- Excelente lugar para que cualquier latino pueda comer.
- 24 horas e vc encontra desde rango, caf, mercado, tudo do mesmo lugar!
- Produce here is pretty good!
- The Lady working in the coffee place is so rude, it seems she hates her work. Everything else is good.
- Wide selection of Korean slash Asian groceries.
- If you don't wanna go all the way down to ktown/H-mart, this place is PERFECT. Has all the essentials, plus some.