Harbor / Marina, Other Outdoors, Park
- Bring your bike or lace up your running shoes. This park is the perfect place to escape the city. (Without actually having to leave.)
- Look familiar? The beautiful Boathouse Row is featured in the beginning montage of each episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
- Rowing teams here are members of the Schuylkill Navythe oldest amateur athletic governing body in the U.S. At night, the lights along this section of the Schuylkill River create a memorable view.
- Nehir kenarinda yuruyus superdi! ...
- Great for views and photos if you're visiting the city
- Great place to walk and enjoy the sights of Philly
- This beautiful urban escape also serves as a nice setting for a date.
- Went to a grad party here it was so beautiful at night
- Head to the north end of Boathouse Row to find a sculpture of Thorfinn Karlsefni the first foreign-born settler to have a child in North America.
- Catch some of the best sunsets in Philly here along the river!
- Beautiful,I love it here!!!
- Pretty in the daytime , but gorgeous at night. Philly has so much history and this area provides a wonderful lesson plus you have the row teams to watch
- Must See for any visit to the Philly area. Bring walking/jogging shoes or a bike (or rent one) and cruise around the entire Fairmont Park area to the art museum. Fun views of the river and city.
- Wonderful area to walk, bike, row or just people watch.
- Great place to park and run from.
- Gorgeous! Great place to relax or workout. Check out the view from West River Drive.
- Bike Riding!
- Boathouse Row consists of 15 boathouses housing social and rowing clubs and their racing shells. Each boathouse is over a century old and have their own history.
- I hate the winter and despise Christmas, but this has the best view during the holidays.
- Boats, boats, boats!!