- Wonderful food and service. I highly recommend the daily specials. Lots of food for only $10.
- Another awesome meal! And Owners are so nice! Great dinner place!
- The Hot and Sour soup has a nice delayed heat. The Panang Curry was very good.
- The food is great! Staff is super friendly and service is awesome!
- We had General Tsao Chicken and Honey crispy chicken. Fabulous!
- Order off of the "Authentic" menu. Black Bean Chicken is fantastic
- The staff is very nice and well meaning but presumptuous about what you will like. The food is ok.
- Lot of food on your plate, sharing is a good idea!
- Real plates and silverware!
- Don't consult their website. It says lunch specials are $6, but there are no lunch specials when you get there. It is $9.
- Lo mein noodle bowls are excellent.
- Actual plates now. Only plastic forks. Real plates. Solid lunch for 7 bucks!! No complaints here
- Very different from the old location. Order at the counter and eat off styrofoam plates. Very "mall-like."