Bill Pickle's Tap Room
106 S Allen St (at College Ave.)
State College, PA 16801
- Cheapish, pleasant -- hardly any ever cover.
- Country night with Bowjangles and the rest of the crew is a must!
- And the pickles... The pickles... The pickles!
- Rude bar staff...
- All bartenders tn r ugly
- Best friend pickles EVER! Great atmosphere and friendly staff. If you want a table, get there early! Bathrooms are always in good shape, too!
- Get there early and grab a seat in the window. Excellent people watching on Allen Street.
- We had the booth by the window. Very peaceful. Enjoyed watching people passing by trying to figure out what to do and where to go for Valentine's Day.
- Mark the bartender is the best! Awesome service.
- Mmm... Bison
- cheap and fun
- Agreed the pickles and sauce that comes with them is nice but the PB hot wings were AWESOME! Yes, wings with peanut butter...get them!
- Can't say I'd try these sober but Peanut Butter Wings looks interesting?!
- Go when the weather is nice and try to grab a table close to the window.
- The best cosmos in town!
- Known mostly for their drink specials but they actually have really great food too at good prices. The chicken fingers are my favorite!
- Hands down Best bar/specials in state college on Tuesday and Thursday
- Do not, whatever you do, order the hummus platter. I've never had gross hummus until I had it here.
- $7 pitcher of Blue Moon. Nice.
- The Cali Garden Burger is amazing.