Beverly Hills Marriott
Hotel, Event Space
- Yeah!!!! They have a Starbucks!!!!!
- Don't pay for parking at the hotel! Park overnight on the street - free from 6pm-8am!
- Follow them on their Twitter Page!
- Very old hotel that requires major refurbishing. Unclean sheets. This will NOT be my next hotel choice for sure.
- Near to every thing !
- The bathroom is terrible! There isnt dryerhair!
- Being the guest of day is great. Make sure you are a member of crown plaza hotel
- Very nice Newly renovated hotel but the rooms are tiny miny mene mo
- Gzel temiz odalar manzaral biz beyendik
- Ottima posizione
- Concierge staff quite helpful. Ask them to buy food from nearby fast food they would be willing to assist
- Perfect location
- Apparently they only offer the female guests complimentary champagne upon check-in. Interesting reverse sexism
- Quartos lindos, aconchegantes, tudo perfeito. Amamos.
- Pretty nice hotel! Very easy to sneak into the lounge for free food if you don't have access
- Seems more impressive than it is. Hotel bar is very unimpressive
- Rooms a large and well appointed. Breakfast is very slow and expensive. Parking at $40/day is extortion. Much better choices.
- The hotel is nice. Expensive as it is to expect for Beverly Hills. Parking is $35 a day and breakfast is $25 per person. There's a gym on the 2nd floor with free water and apples.
- Beautiful hotel, big rooms, great breakfast in the concierge lounge.
- poor light in the rooms :( no free water!