- Try Hell or High Watermelon beer. Its nice and smooth.
- Best place !!!! Excellent customer service, great beers and amazing souvenirs!!!!!
- Be sure to friend request the flies! They tend to stick together but never really bother anyone.
- Hop Stoopid (Lagunitas) is a bangin double IPA on tap here that has all the flavor but isn't too heavy.
- oooh geezey if you love garlic... you've gotta try the garlic fries!! SOOOO YUMMY!!!!
- Beware of the earthquake. We felt it after 5 beer, and the waiter garanteed it was not for the beer !!
- Beer straight from the local source!
- Nice IPAs but pricey but it is on pier 39 I guess.
- Spectacular menu of local and regional microbrews.
- Beer tasting with good beer and prices
- Awesome beer tasting menu... We did flights on flights on flights
- Great beer!
- The name Really does say it all
- Great staff and awesome oysters!
- Fun tasting menu. Nice break from walking around.
- The bartender is from Boston.
- A few unique organic beers. They are delish!!
- Great place to hang out.
- California summer beer tasting is awesome!
- Try the Taste menus,