218 Welch Ave (btw Chamberlain and Hunt)
Ames, IA 50014
- Try the combo on onion. If you hungry get beans AND texas toast.
- Pet the stuffed chicken for good luck the rest of the day!
- Lemonade. Do it.
- I was sad when they closed for a bit. When I heard they re-opened I was cheering.
- The brisket is great along with the sandwiches. Coleslaw is excellent.
- Lovely young blonde woman gave great service and food was delicious. Next time I come here from Chicago this is first food stop
- The lemonade!! Delicious!
- Anything barbeque is fantastic here
- The food was excellent. Pork was tender. BBQ beans were full of flavor. Potato salad tasted fresh. All round a great meal.
- Try the lemonade! Very tasty!
- Best authentic smoked BBQ in Ames, can't go wrong with ribs platter for a big meal or the combo sandwich. I like Pork and beef.
- The best place for BBQ in town. Great sauce, but more importantly, the meat can stand on its own. Their homemade lemonade is legendary, and they'll even fix you an Arnold Palmer if you want.
- Try the Spare Ribs Dinner