- Try something new from their underrated tap list with 30 local craft beers.
- This place was really cool! Being in Union Station makes it feels very nostalgic
- Trendy bar in the heart of Denver's Union Station. Great craft beer options!
- So many microbrews on tap and creative cocktails. With a central location it's perfect for a pre or post actuvity drink. Upscale space that inspires connecting and hanging out.
- Nice bar inside Union Station. Excellent beer selection which looked like it changed frequently. Had decent menu to get some food. Had a friendly server who kept our water glasses filled.
- Sandwiches are great.
- Best train station bar youll ever see.
- Hot spot for after work crews.
- Great beer list.
- Lively, boisterous, cool space in the recently renovated Union Station. Grab a local brew or a cocktail at the bar if you can find room. There are a limitless amount of benches & tables right outside.
- Great bar in the middle of Union Station, lots of beers and bites. The pretzel appetizer is delicious
- Fun setting. Slow service. Meh.
- Triforce of Wisdom at Terminal Bar. Its like an herby margarita. Rosemary works great with sour
- Good selection of beer and nice view of the city
- 30 local taps and a bar staff that is proud to share them. Definitely come here to sample the local.
- Awesome craft beer list, beautiful converted train station venue
- I love the drinks and the atmosphere!
- Awesome beer list. Manhattans are great! Excited for Lon from ChoLon to take over the food menu!
- About $10 per drink. Very busy but you can explore union station!
- Very trendy, if you want a drink that you've heard of but have never tasted the bartenders will be happy to make it. One of the better bars in Denver