$ $ $
- I would recommend visiting during the day. Highly skilled and friendly bartenders, but gets extremely busy and crowded at night.
- The view, the bar, the drinks, the total atmosphere is terrific!!
- Excellent view of the city with some of the Best Cocktails and Cocktail Enthusiast's on the Planet. Really!
- Get there early if you want a seat on the patio. Beautiful bar!
- The bathroom signs are transphobic ("drip dry" and "flip dry")
- If you're heterosexual and all your friends are heterosexual and you like hanging out together all heterosexually, you'll love this place.
- Photo ops galore!
- Whiskey Cocktails, light snacks, nice ambience. Perfect spot for date night, friend gatherings or a shindig!
- Drinks are great!! So are the chicken tacos
- The barrel Aged Old Fashioned is killer good!
- The views are amazing and the drinks are good too
- Super slick and kitschy indoor/outdoor bar. This place has great cocktails, bartenders that take their job seriously and decor designed for instagram
- Scenic view, nice crowd
- awesome atmosphere, but the drinks are a little pricey but again you are paying for the atmosphere, overall pretty cool spot.
- The Burrata Avocado Toast is a delicious vegetarian choice!!
- Must try the Fun Bag!!
- The rooftop view is gorgeous, comfy/cute furniture, tasty craft cocktails, and very knowledgeable bartenders. Love this place
- Incredible outdoor space on the roof of a law firm (by day). Cool spot - will definitely be back
- Loved it! Great craft cocktails drinks, funky decor and awesome old school hip hop jams the entire time! Will definitely be back!
- Appetizers. Okay :/