Old Point Bar
- Free live music! Proud to call OPB my local dive bar. Awesome for Saints games, fun for drunken darts & eating charbroiled oysters when they're in season. Old Point is why The Point feels like home :)
- They just don't make bars like this anymore! Super chill and dog friendly. Take the ferry from downtown. Beat the heat with cold beers during the day. Be respectful, this place is super cool.
- Donated a dart board to the bar. Couldn't stand the mess the old one was.
- The green lantern was filmed here last week. Very local place, smells like cigars and stale beer. ... perfect! No food though.
- Music and cheap drinks a plenty
- Get a beer to-go and enjoy on the levee.
- Best dive bar in all of New Orleans. Super chill place. One of the reasons why you should take a break from the CBD and the French Quarter and check out Algiers Point.
- They have Fat Tire which is awesome.
- Hidden gem outside touristy New Orleans. Great place to go if you are visiting locals. If not, take the Algiers Ferry to get there
- PBR Drafts are only $2!!!
- A good place to watch a sports game
- Nice place for a cheap beer and live music
- Amazing dive bar off the touristy path
- Don't take the scenic walk along the river in the dead of summer! Walk straight through town!
- One of the best dive bars on the planet.
- Leave a tip
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - Neighborhood Bars
- Dart board is awful but a/c is good
- Awesome local bar! Great atmosphere... Great music... Billiards and darts! Good way to pass the time