- One of the best spots in Hoboken. Don't piss off Barney and you have a friend for life.
- Drink the Guinness, it's easily the best I've had in America in the last 14 years. Barney knows how to keep a cellar.
- You get extra check in points when Mayor Zimmer is in the house.
- Darts & Guinness - must try
- My colleague spent 5 month in here every night. He said there's an Irish spirit in here.
- The TouchTunes Music box has all the RnB and HipHop filtered from it. Yes even old school. Leaving you with only death metal, rock and country music. Hmmm
- Nice beer selection, very friendly service in a warm inviting neighborhood tavern
- The vibe here is amazing. Definitely a lower key, neighborhood gem hidden among hustling, loud Hoboken scene. Perfect for the after work wind down drink (or 2 or 3...).
- Best pour of Guinness I've ever had, like another drink entirely. Has a real Irish feel and a perfect music selection if you want a real bar to meet friends and not what Hoboken usually offers.
- They have the chips!
- BYOF! Awesomeness!!
- Great bloodymaries.
- Throw your peanut shells on the floor.
- All class, great music & good times.
- The regulars are fans of shitty n-metal and "make mine first"; otherwise a lovely bar
- $8 for Beam? I know it's not Irish, but....