- Tip well. Trust me.
- Pool, darts, and popcorn are here.
- Tuesday and Thursdays are $2 Tecate nights! Check Howard's Cafe for the best pubgrub!
- The WiFi password is "arizonastate"
- A friend of mine had rophenol put in her drink,so ladies beware. Otherwise this is a lackluster bar. Enjoy!
- Chill vibe
- Best local bar in SF.
- Head to this Inner Sunset dive for $3 Buds or PBRs happy hour. By the time you arrive, the regulars are at optimum friendliness and warmth. The Duck also serves "select microbrews."
- Dirty dive bar, but quiet and devoid of 21 year olds - Order a cheap beer and watch the surly regulars growl back and forth with the bartender.
- death & taxes and free popcorn!
- Neighborhood bar with an fun group of peoples. Go to get drunk and chat up some strangers. Popcorn. Pool. Stragglers.
- Great neighborhood bar. Order food from Howard's next door & you're set!
- Great place to play pool in the back plus they sometimes run the popcorn machine
- One of the neighborhood bars to hit up
- Quote of the millennium, from Casey: "Eat your puke! I don't care! Let's make this tower tall!"
- Barkeep named mike is a cool dude
- Don't expect change from the god damn jukebox.
- Theres no way around it: parking is a major hassle in this neighborhood. Think about taking the N, which stops just down the street. Free popcorn and 19 beers on tap await you.
- Bored. Music please!
- Go to the Duck on Mondays and order the Industry Night Special. A shot of Beam and a PBR for $6.Quality.