Mai Bar 麦酒吧
$ $ $
40 Beiluogu Alley
+86 138 1125 2641
- With strong rich menu, rosemary mojito is my fav.
- try the passionfruit gin drink. off menu at the moment.
- Another standout bar in Andingmen. Try the beer that has a smoky BBQ flavor.
- Best bartender in town! 45-50rmb for really amazing drinks. Worth the long walk from Gulou.
- Nice place, good cocktails, DO NOT take the Rose Tango, it's served in a ridiculous small glass (for 50 kuai)
- Passionfruit, rosemary and whisky are your keywords here
- You must try Rosemary Mojito! So nice&chilly
- I recommend the passion Beijing, a refreshing summertime drink.
- Wifi password is beijingmaibar Pisco Sour's are excellent, as is the bartender/owner Jeff!
- Outside seating is cozy and homey. Cocktails are fine.
- Lots of good craft cocktails. They have a whim for adding a touch of Laphroaig in a number of them. Classic ones made to perfection. A good selection of whiskies. Nice, cozy. No pretentious poshness.
- Favorite little Hutong haunt
- Sunday through Thursday, 6-8, cocktails are buy 2 get one free. Works out to 3 for 100 Quai. Whiskey Sour is worth a shot.
- Expertly crafted cocktails
- Make it for Monday. 3 stunning cocktails for 100.
- This place is pure sexiness. Candlelit lighting, date night spot for sure. Passionfruit cocktails are King.
- Well... Cocktails are great. Crowdy at the weekend.
- My friend ordered an old fashion and said to the waiter: can you put absent. Next thing we know is the bartender yelling the waiter and shouting: you go tell her it won't be old fashioned if so. Lol
- Great cocktail selection . Passion fruit drinks are must try, others are fine too
- Nice drinks and great service