Heavy Riff Brewing Company
- It's easy to see Velvet Underbrown being a crowd favorite. You can pick up a delicious whiff of chocolate. http://bit.ly/17iv3fn
- They have their own parking and some barrel aged beers
- Great beer, especially if you dig IPAs, saisons, and stouts. The location is cool and the people are even better. Haven't tried the food yet, but plan to soon.
- Great vibe, good music, and vast selection of beer styles. Staff is super friendly to boot.
- Beer selection is limited. couple of tasty browns, and the session they describe as "like Boulevard" is actually much lighter, easy drinking. Unlike most breweries, they had liquor too.
- The velvet under brown is good and they have shuffleboard
- This is a great brew pub. I come here often and the servers are knowledgeable and friendly. Their vanilla coffee under brown may be the best beer in the world.
- Cool place. Nice to have in the neighborhood.
- Get anything it's awesome
- Cool space. Kitchen closes 2 hours before the bar. Mediocre beer.
- Shuffleboard table was not level.
- Pretzels made from spent beer grains with mustard. Lots of b great unique beers
- Solid lineup of beers. No stouts on tap when I was here but a solid porter and a couple of browns hold down the fort.
- great beers, but make sure to try their beer bread! also, there's darts and shuffleboard, if you want to play games.
- Dark Days on nitro is excellent. Friendly staff and regulars - great, great tap room.
- Nice atmosphere and good beer selection
- The beer and the chili are great! Cool posters on the wall, too.
- Velvet Underbrownie dessert, Vanilla Coffee beer was luscious.
- Great beer, relaxing atmosphere. Owners are great!
- Nice new St. Louis Brewery. Their own brew was limited (two Browns) but were both really good. I especially liked the Vanilla Coffee Brown.