Grand Hall Lounge
$ $ $
St Louis, MO 63103
- Elegant spot for a nightcap.
- One of STLs most hidden gems. Great place for lunch, dinner or a drink.
- Great local gem of St. Louis. Food is good, drinks are better, and the atmosphere is great. The hourly light show is very entertaining.
- Light show is awesome.
- There are over ten projected light shows that play every night. Worth seeing!
- One of my new favorite places. The Grand Hall has always been...grand, but the light shows make it all the more impressive. Plus there's a bar and light food.
- The Union Pacific cocktail is yummy! Danny the bartender is your man.
- The Go! List 2014: Best historical renovation
- Mr. Sonny is the man, pours a drink well .
- The stores open at 1030 during spring summer and fall. Starting in November hours change to 11
- Call for a free guided tour. Stores don't open until 11.
- The light show is a cool, unique experience.