Gabe's Bar & Grill
2925 S Sepulveda Blvd (National Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Steelers fans can head over to Gabes Bar & Grill in West LA, where everyone bleeds Black & Gold. The walls are flanked with old photos and memorabilia of Steelers seasons past.
- Are you an alcoholic? Your spouce passed away? Just can't break free from the 70's? Then come on down to gabes--where the beer is cheap and the the women are toothless!
- Weird creeper guys
- The BEST & I mean the BEST burger in Los Angeles
- Very friendly and welcoming service!! Delicious Philly cheesesteaks :)
- Karaoke tonight!
- Karaoke on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Great food from Art's kitchen (repeat tip)...always a touch of Louisiana creole in the cooking...if you ask nice, he might make it unique.
- Free pool games on Sunday. Two tables.
- Good food and good karaoke.
- ATM here. Bank of america across the street. Karoake too. Why? Cash only, my friend. Cash only.
- Try daily lunch menu by Art. Thursday jambalaya is dangerously good.
- Really good food from Art's Kitchen! Karaoke wed, fri, sat! A local dive bar <3