5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
1:00pm - 10:00pm
1:00pm - 7:00pm
- This giant garage is hidden on a side block. But so much fun, they have games to play & tons of space. Great beers 12 different rotating. Staff was helpful, little snacks, but can bring your own food
- Fantastic beer, service, and overall vibe
- Great beer options! It's also bring your own food so order/bring if you're a hungry drinker.
- Imperial stout rocks!
- Beware, these beers are dangerously delicious and potent!
- Your cabdriver is going to hate you but once you figure out where it's actually located you're gonna have a great time!
- Open 1 - 10 PM Saturday
- Laid back brewery with good beers (including some very tasty IPAs) in a large dog friendly space.
- REVIEW @BREWBROADS.COM #BEERMEBECCA
- Amazing beer, great tap room!. Can releases are disorganized and they only have one cash register. Step it up Finback!
- Its blink and you miss it, but its secrecy makes it even better
- Tropic nights dark ipa is delicious and the atmosphere and people were awesome!
- Large tasting room located in a quiet neighborhood. A place were locals come to drink beer and play boardgames. Cans, bottles and growlers to go.
- So happy to have found this gem. Water on Mars is amazeee
- awesome local brewery. laid back vibes.
- Everything, especially Doubke session, finback IPA and all the sours
- Finback Brewery opened a tap room in May 2014 with public tours and tastings; they've since doubled their barrel inventory and introduced rotating art installations.
- Lots of great beer, not crowded at all. $2 tasters, $5 beers, $9 1/2 growlers, $16 full growlers. Order some food for delivery to the brewery and you're good to go!
- You can get a beer growler for $5 its $20 to fill and refill
- Great beers that change seasonally. Drop by for a taste, a pint or a growler.