$ $ $
Kronprinsessegade 54 (Sølvgade)
København K, Region Hovedstaden 1306
+45 33 32 50 50
- Probably the best club in Copenhagen, if you're into electronic music. Even the drinks are affordable (50 DKK for a long drink). Between 11 p.m. and midnight beers are free.
- Best place for electronic music in Copenhagen. Check out the What Happens and Big Red Button events!
- World class DJ's and a World class club. Go!
- Selector superior aftener her..til klokken 5-6 stykker, s videre p Dunkel
- By far one of the best electronic music venues in Denmark! Check it out!
- The music is always nice and they host great DJs. Do not have expectations for drinks. Downstairs is ok, but the musuc upstairs is much better.
- If you are in Copenhagen and you like underground house music - this is the place to visit
- Underground club serving a nice electronic experience in Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen's best electronic club.
- Great underground club, similar to K4 in Ljubljana and The Block in Tel Aviv.
- Great music. And that's just about it. Smoke machines! Seriously guys??
- Best place in town for techno lectro. Really nice
- Not worth the 100 DKK but cool to see how crowded it gets, would not recommend tho...
- , , . : , ... .
- Techno hotspot and electronic church.
- If you like techno/electronic this is where Copenhagen hides it!
- Great place for exploring the underground culture of electronic music. A place with talented DJs and cheap beer.
- Great music. But few people. :( Like electronic music visit this place.