Gay Bar, Nightclub
- Owner did a great job updating the old Trigger space. For drinks, highly recommend the Beaux-tox...a blend of cucumber vodka, kiwi, coconut water and lime juice...really refreshing!
- $1 off cocktails and wine for happy hour.
- Lounge, sweet doormen, no dress code/cover! Ask a cute bartender or see menu for cocktails like Novio or James Dean. Upstairs or back bar when busy=fast service. Hot boys, good djs, clean, AND dancing
- Definitely try the Beauxtox
- Don't remember much but bartender was wearing an On The Run tour shirt
- Try happy hour...quieter and you can talk.
- Gotta try the Beauxtox
- Not pleasant ... At all ...
- Great pedestrian views at the window!
- Second Bar on other side of dance floor. Third Bar on mezzanine level... Don't wait if you don't have to! Jus' sayin'
- If you didnt take your shirt off, did you even go to Beaux?
- Great events and atmosphere!
- Happy hour
- Gay bar in the Castro
- Beaux will never disappoint a customer because they every night, there's always some event and reason to go. They truly put hard work into making this place a destination in the Castro.
- Watch RuPaul here!
- Great club Thursday-Sunday. Only downside, straight people really invade Friday nights
- Trashy gay dance club. Just what you'd expect and want
- Always crowded like crazy but is so much fun. The pole dancers are H-O-T
- They have affordable cover, nice crowd, and hot dancers