The Adams Pub
$ $ $
29 Hancock St
Quincy, MA 02171
- Best days to come are Monday's, Thursday's and Saturday afternoons from 1130-6
- Magner's and Magner's Pear in bottles. Cold too!
- Try the Pink Panthers! Marty makes the best drinks!
- Service is sub par. Good place for some drinks during the day
- They should be talking about how dirty the bathrooms are
- Scary place.
- Awesome supper! I had fish and chips and my companion had the mixed grill.
- Decent free breakfast with a good view. We never did get our forks though. Or extra napkins when we had to improvise.
- The customer service is horrible. They were all rude like we were putting them out by eating here.
- ICE COLD BUD LIGHTS
- Donnie isn't playing anymore. The Pub and dining room is open. Great sunsets over the Neponset River
- Donny Norton every Sunday from 6 to 10 crooning your favorite songs from the past and present. Bing Bong Bing.