Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Coffee Shop
- Eric B doesn't seem to realize they advertise people coming here to sit and relax...hence the coffee shop??Not to mention the plethora of seating through out the entire store. Open your eyes book worm
- Great place to meet up with a friend for coffee. Just relax read and enjoy
- pumpkin spice latte is wonderful
- If you can, check the Cultural Studies section out. Lots of great books about how society is like PostSecret & Food Inc.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Love this place,the employees are super nice and they always have what I'm looking for so I can find it in a flash and get to reading!
- I could spend days looking around this store. Love books.
- Not a lot of comfortable seating like in other Barnes & Noble stores. It's also pretty crowded.
- This isn't a library, Alexandria. It's a place of business. Go hang out and read with your friends somewhere else instead of loitering here please. Thaaaaaaaaanks!!!!!!!!
- This is by far my favorite Barnes and Noble location.There is a nice layout and nothing is crowded. I like online books but it's nice to have a book in hand too. I always leave with something.
- They have such a great selection of books, music, movies, & tv shows. I could spend hours and hundreds of dollars in this store.
- I love all the book selections
- Movie selection was smaller than I thought - but they always have exactly what I'm looking for!
- Lots if bargain books and nook prices have gone down
- The hot chocolate is delicious! Even though they won't turn on the fireplace, even though it's warm out. :)
- Don't even bother to go to this store! Most books are cheaper online! Even Barnes and Noble they are cheaper online! Don't bother shopping here!!!
- Christopher doesn't seem to understand sarcasm. :)
- Make a blog and write.