25 Edwin H Land Blvd (Cambridgeside Galleria)
Cambridge, MA 02141
- It's called "fried squid" on the menu but don't worry, it's actually calamari.
- Power Lunch for $16 is a great deal for app, entree, cookie, and coffee. Tuna Tartare is a must....
- Go elsewhere for dinner - worse than disappointing food in a hotel that's otherwise pretty nice.
- The warm chocolate cake on the dessert menu is AMAZING! Idk how they make the passion fruit ice cream so flavorful, but it is definitely worth it
- Food is fine, but something is wrong the service. Couldnt get water. Couldnt get second drink. Maybe they just dont like me.
- Really good food, just small portions and expensive. It was also a little quiet in there on a Saturday night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to all dietary needs.
- Lobster sliders
- Great Lobster Sliders
- Tuna tartare is a great afternoon snack.
- Good food!
- Happy Hour specials are a great value. Restaurant located in the Hotel Marlowe.
- To be honest everything was just a little mediocre both on the service and food side.
- Delicia de lugar... Atendimento maravilhoso e comida delicia, csf da manha vale a pena a panqueca de banana, e jantar tem uma entrada de pozinho com lagosta excelente !!!
- award winning ribs for $1 each every monday, $17 power lunch includes an appetizer, entree, to-go coffee, and a cookie, half off apps during happy hour on the weekdays between 4-6
- Excellent food. We live in the neighborhood and go here for a treat. And there is almost never a wait!
- Gluten free friendly. Try the scallops or seared tuna if you like good seafood.
- The appetizers I had were practically life changing -- mini lobster rolls and short rib arancini. Definitely on the pricier side though.
- Nothing healthy on the menu! The grilled striped bass sounds OK, right? Sorry, it's bathed in cream sauce :-(
- Tasty! Had a company dinner here and enjoyed the menu.
- Hot & dirty martini!