- Great music. Great salmon poke.
- Happy hour from 3 to 6:00 pm! Drinks & food menu, the best!
- now that's a big screen tv
- Nice parking is validated.
- All night happy hour on Mondays!
- Slow service.Gratuity charged on top of ticket prices and tax. Otherwise would be a great place.
- One of the best jazz spots in the greater Seattle area. Had a blast with Wired Blues Band.
- We sat outside and listened to a band play Eric Clapton songs. Very pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. The burger and the baby back ribs both very good menu choices
- The owners are amazing and the food is great. The live music is always good.
- Patio is open now!!!
- Good friends told us that on super bowl Sunday there was a $40 min. Per person plus a cover charge, which they were not told in advance; the management were very nasty about it, be forewarned
- Happy hour+patio on warm evenings!
- Great evening,with Josephine Howell Quartet, and great food also. Checkout this place for the music and atmosphere.
- Had a great time with Josephine Howell Quartet and a great dinner. Really go for when there's some good music.
- Dr. Funk first Saturday of the month.
- Say in the balcony. Great view. Food was really goo too. The Rolling Stone cocktail (Manhattan ) was very nice.
- Wow. Rainbow trout and risotto with A to Z pinot gris. Drooling
- Mediterranean Salsa is quite tasty.
- Come on Tuesday, the mango orange cocktail is divine
- Jazz joint in Bellevue!