- Best Pizza in Atlanta in my opinion
- The caprese hero is amazing.
- Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, beer.
- Pizza and pasta'
- Aside from the delicious food, terrific service, stylish ambiance, fab music & excellent prices, I have to commend the employees. We forgot our c. card there & it was returned in no time. Good folks!
- 3rd stop in Heat Seekers episode. One of the hottest pizzas in the USA with ghost peppers and Evil Dust.
- Check out Avellino's as seen on Heat Seekers
- Great pizza and great beer selection. Everyone who works there was knowledgeable and friendly.
- Avellinos Pizza, which specializes in Italian bakery-style pan pizza rarely seen in these parts, has struggled to find a steady following, changing its hours and menu since opening in early 2009.
- This is like the Osteria of N. Highland, but in Decatur
- Half price Peroni on Tuesdays!
- Delicious pizza made with high quality ingredients. Pizza Hut fans shouldn't bother. Keep this tiny gem open for the rest of us.
- Picking up a to-go order here is a real pain...
- Oh my, this place was good! The staff was friendly, the music was great, and the dining area is at the same time intimate and easygoing. And the pizza... Oh man, the pizza.
- Have an awesome rotating beer selection on tap
- Mitch is awesome! And the margarita pizza is my favorite.
- Margherita pizza + Italian sausage is the bomb. Spinach salad is awesome.
- Love their pizzas and the owners/staff are super-friendly! my favorite new neighborhood place!
- Lasagna is outstanding made with love. Try it you know you will. Perfect cold day food
- Great pizza!