Theater, Performing Arts
- Not a bad seat in the house! But the Balcony Center is truly heaven on earth for theatre addicts!
- Hands on a Hardbody. Absolutely Fabulous.
- Absolutely fabulous!
- Great plays, amazing set design. Gem in the heart of Lawrenceville.
- A historic and beautiful building
- Wonderful, beautiful theatre, world class plays, musicals.
- My Niece is Permorning as Ursula.
- Class act. Great productions.
- Great experience. Not a bad seat in the house
- Get their Star Pass season tickets! Great deal, especially Wed seating.
- The ghost tour was fun! Kid friendly, to a point, but use caution on the under 7 crowd.
- Give this theatre experience a try! Amazing talent lives here so get your season tickets now!
- Not a bad seat in the house! Of course second row center is fabulous!
- Grab a drink, and enjoy Les Miserables or you will answer to Javert!
- Fabulous ALpharetta!
- Get thee to the Aurora during the holidays! Christmas Canteen AND T-Rod's one man "Christmas Carol" will be the envy of any theatre fan!
- Clyde & Bonnie - A Folk Tale Opens THIS weekend! Sold out shows for Sat & Sun! Runs thru April 8th!! Better get your reservations in NOW!!
- Loved "A Body of Water" Great Play!
- Post something great about @AuroraTheater on twitter or Facebook and get a free fountain drink! Just show the concessionaire the post on your phone.
- Singing in the Rain is fantastic!