Andaz Napa - A Concept By Hyatt
- Check out the outdoor firepit on the 2nd floor patio.
- Susan the concierge is amazing. Plan your trip with her.
- Love the vibe, cool lobby bar, great bed, perfect location!
- Ask the Hotel Concierge for 2 for 1 wine tasting passes. Very knowledgeable on local wineries and restaurants
- Check out the terrace on the second floor. Take the stairs next to the elevator and enjoy the art along the way.
- Check out Chef Chris' new menu!!!
- Very pleasant vibe all around, nice terrace on the second floor, good service, very comfortable bed. You can even call to get a lot of personal care items for free!
- Boutique hotel feel coupled with high level of service. Complimentary wine on arrival. Our suite has hardwood floors, modern wood furniture & 2 flat screens. Bathtub in bedroom is the highlight.
- Live music Wednesdays are a ton of fun, plus their after hours happy hour goes from 6-8!
- Awesome hotel in downtown Napa. Modern, interesting art, great bar and restaurant. Minibar items are included with the room!
- Awesome hotel, beautiful rooms with Eagle Rare, Charbay and St. George in the minibar to boot!
- Good price point for well-appointed rooms and public areas. Still needs to work out some service kinks (late delivery of amenities). Food-wise, get the rock shrimp Benedict and oatmeal, best ever.
- Check out the fire pit on second story terrace... a great late night treat!
- The bubble bar at Avia has an amazing selection for Champaign and Sparkling wines by the glass and bottle. This is a great first stop for a night in downtown Napa.
- Juliette is hands down the best concierge in the Valley, need a reservation she's the lady to ask. And she's always smiling!
- Try the "Spa Treatment" cocktail, yum!
- Lovely outdoor space with love music.
- Check out Quent Cordair Fine Art on the next block at 1301 First St. They also have paintings in the stairway next to the elevator.
- Stop by the bar and enjoy a complementary tasting from Broman Cellars. May 5, 2011 5pm - 6pm. We brought our '05 Syrah, '09 Sav. Blac. & the '05 Cab.
- Good hotel, it is nice l to stay in Downtown Napa, there is a patio on the 2nd floor where you can enjoy your own wine if you want..